As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Yumheart Gardens #ad
White Sunchoke, Jerusalem Artichoke Small Seed Tubers Organic Sunchokes 10 Tubers #adYumheart Gardens #ad
- Pretty Flowers. Chokes out weeds. Adds organic matter to soil. Easy to grow! Produces large amounts of tasty tubers.
2. scenichillfarm #ad
4+ Lbs Jerusalem Artichoke tubers Sunchokes- Helianthus tuberosus- Freshly dug #adscenichillfarm #ad
- Long lasting yellow daisy flowers. Dug and washed the day you order. Ships to all states. 4 pounds of jerusalem Artichoke/ Sunchoke tubers. Grown by a licensed Oregon nursery.
3. Yumheart Gardens #ad
Winter Hardy Red Fuseau Variety 5 Tubers, Red Jerusalem Artichoke Small Seed Tubers Organic #adYumheart Gardens #ad
- Perennial - Sunchokes will regrow from tubers each year. Small showy Sunflower type flowers. Foliage makes great forage for animals. Easy to grow! Produces lots of nice food at harvest time.
4. Generic #ad
Generic Jerusalem Artichokes-Sunchokes-Tubers for Spring Planting-Package of 5-Farm-Fresh Organic #adGeneric #ad
- Tubers, perennial, inulin, exotic vegetable, super food. Expected blooming period: Fall. Sunlight exposure: Full Sun. Care instructions: Plant in full-sun after danger of frost.
5. AMIATCH #ad
Sunroot -, AMIATCH 1 LB Organic Jerusalem Artichoke Tubers by Yumheart Gardens for Planting, Sunchokes #adAMIATCH #ad
- Can be planted in Spring or Fall. Choose only yumheart Gardens Tubers for a Trouble-free crop that produces well.
6. SOPHISTICATE #ad
Jerusalem Artichokes Beyond Organic Tubers Easy 2 Clean, SOPHISTICATE Organic Seeds: 2 pounds: White Feseau Sunchokes #adSOPHISTICATE #ad
- High germination rate seeds. Picture is an indication of kind only. The dirty gardener heirloom cosmos bipinnatus sensation flower mix-64, 000 seeds. Package contains 1 set of seeds.
7. Greenhouse PCA #ad
Five Pounds of Fresh Jerusalem Artichoke Tubers | Sunchokes by Greenhouse PCA | Fresh Sunchoke Bulbs for Eating or Planting #adGreenhouse PCA #ad
- In june-july brilliant yellow blossoms form, attracting seed eating birds through summer. Frost and cold temperatures do no harm to the tubers, and improves the nutty flavor as well as serving as the best method of storing your crop.
Jerusalem artichokes are one of the easiest to grow plants you will ever plant. Tubers left in the ground until spring will sprout a new crop of flowers, and a new crop of delicious Sunchoke tubers. They are extremely forgiving! A perennial in zones 3-8, tubers planted any time produce flower stalks which grow 6-8 feet tall.
8. Yumheart Gardens #ad
Sunchoke Tuber, Jerusalem Artichokes, White Fuseau Variety, Helianthus tuberosa, One LB., Sunroot, Organically Grown Tubers/Sunchokes by Yumheart Gardens 1 Pound of Tubers #adYumheart Gardens #ad
- Easiest to clean sunchoke variety. Tastiest sunchoke variety - Sweet and crispy. Super easy to grow! Beautiful sunflowers at maturity. Choose yumheart Sunchokes to be assured highest quality and guaranteed sunchokes.
9. Greenhouse PCA #ad
Sunroot or Wild Sunflower 10, Fresh Tubers Jerusalem Artichokes for Planting OR Eating by Greenhouse PCA | AKA: Sunchokes #adGreenhouse PCA #ad
- You will get 5 easy to grow and delicious tubers that are Great to Plant AND Eat! Eaten raw, the white flesh is nutty, Sweet and Crunchy with a hint of Chestnut/Sunflower Seed Flavor.
100% satisfaction Guarantee by Greenhouse PCA. When cooked they become more like Creamy Potatoes with a Mild Taste of Artichoke Hearts. Fast & free shipping by Greenhouse PCA.