As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eggplant seeds #ad
Very Prolific & Very Tasty 25, Black Italian Type, Jaylo F1 Eggplant Seed, Seeds #adEggplant seeds #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, fruit, herb, non GMO, organic, vegetable, Flower Garden Seeds.
2. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Rosa Bianca Eggplant Seeds for Planting, Great Home Garden Gift, Non GMO Seeds, Botanical Name: Solanum melongena, 100+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Hardiness zones: 5, 9, 8, 6, 10, 7, 11, 12. Average water needs. Bushy spreading plants grow up to 30 inches. Please post pictures of your plants in a review! - Isla's Garden. The delicious, creamy flesh of this variety has no bitter taste! Rosa Bianica delivers good yields of light pink or lavender fruits 4-6" long.
Eggplant loves the consistent heat of summer. Some parts of plant are poisonous if ingested.
Latin name: solanum melongena Type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Warm Season. Try using black rolls of plastic, mulch them to conserve moisture. If temperatures approach lows of 55 degrees F, cover the plants.
Row covers. Rosa bianica is an italian heirloom eggplant variety that's stunning and rated one of the best by gardeners! Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. As soon as the seedlings become established, and add fertilizer once every few weeks or so. Keep the soil evenly damp, or any methods to conserve heat may be necessary in some cooler climates.
3. Harley Seeds #ad
From USA, Italian, Please Read! This is A Mix!!! 30+ Eggplant Mix Seeds 11 Varieties Heirloom Non-GMO Aubergine, Super Delicious, Asian, European, Profilic #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Please read! this is a mix!!! seeds are not individually packaged according to variety but are packaged in one envelope for this listing, please see other listings for individual varieties. Soil temperature for germination: 75-85f.
Start seeds indoors 4-6 weeks before last frost. Plant spacing: 24-36". Use a standard potting mix that is well drained. Seeds do not require light for germination but some light source should be provided for seedlings once they emerge from the soil.
Additionally, overly warm soils, below about 60-65F, even just at night, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot. Excess water can also bury seeds deep in the soil where they will not be able break the surface.
Cool soils, well above 90f, will significantly delay or inhibit germination. Sprout seeds in small containers, preferably 4" or smaller. Multiple seeds can be planted in a single starter container, but should be thinned once seedlings appear so only a single plant remains. Over watering can cause fungal growth which leads to seed rot. Planting depth: 1/4". Spacing in Row: 24". In-ground germination is not recommended.
4. Eggplant seeds #ad
Traviata F1 Eggplant Seeds, Seeds, Italian Eggplant with high yields 25 #adEggplant seeds #ad
- Heirloom, fruit, vegetable, non gMO, Organic, herb, Flower Garden Seeds. Great addition to your Garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! .
5. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Long Purple Eggplant Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Skinny Italian Aubergine Plants in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Gorgeous long purples - prolific italian-style eggplant with glossy purple skin and white flesh. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Mild flavored fruit is perfect for slicing and using in your favorite Italian and Asian recipes.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown in the USA, and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Prolific eggplant - this stocky eggplant can produce 4 fruits per plant. Food security for your family - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Heavy yields make this an excellent choice for growing plenty of delicious eggplant for your family. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
6. White Eggplant #ad
Excellent italian Small white Eggplant, 25 Pianta Delle Uova Seeds #adWhite Eggplant #ad
- Esculentum. Model:solanum melongena var. Brand:White Eggplant. Country/region of Manufacture:United States, Mpn:eggplant.
7. Generic #ad
Rotunda Romanesca Italian Eggplant Seeds 60+ Seed Package #adGeneric #ad
- Sold and shipped from the United States. No hassle Guarantee. Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. Free shipping On All Orders.
8. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Italian Vegetable Collection, Romanesco Broccoli, Non-GMO Heirloom Vegetables, Survival Garden Seeds, Lolla Rossa Lettuce, Lacinato Kale, Black Beauty Eggplant, Marconi Red Pepper, Roma Tomato #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Make delicious pasta sauces, soups, and marinades for enjoying your favorite authentic recipes from the Old World and keep some in long term storage for emergency food supplies.
These are easy plants to fill out your home garden or homestead. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
Authentic flavor - these delicious herbs and veggies are wonderful to eat, but also for canning, freezing, and drying. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Grow in a greenhouse, marconi red Pepper, Lolla Rossa Lettuce, Black Beauty Eggplant, outdoors, or even with hydroponics.
Easy to grow - seeds come in a beautiful paper pack with instructions for successful growing and germination alongside your vegetables. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Delicious italian favorites - a mix of seed packets with flavors from italy: romanesco Broccoli, Lacinato Kale, Roma Tomato. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
9. TKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
2 Grams ≈ 400 Seeds, Solanum melongena, TKE Farms, Black Beauty Eggplant Seeds for Planting #adTKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
- The flavor of these eggplants is milder than other varieties and they contain fewer seeds. They are medium-sized eggplants with glossy, deep purple skin and firm white flesh. They can be cooked in many different ways, grilling, including baking, sautéing and steaming.
Black beauty eggplants are an heirloom variety that have been around for more than a century. Black beauty eggplants are high in fiber, vitamins A & C and potassium while being low in calories and fat free. Instructions Included.